Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thankful

Thanksgiving is in two days...

what better time to express thankfulness...

I am thankful for:

  • my Lord - without His grace, I would be nothing - with it, I have everything I need...
  • my husband - daily helping me grow in grace and holiness...
  • my children - Nate, Lydia, Jacob, Julia and soon (Lord willing) Hannes...each one different, unique, and such a reflection of the image of God
  • my grandchild - Noah, there are no words for how precious it is to hug a child that has come from your child
  • my family - Mom, Dad, Paul, and Philip (and their families) - they have been there from the beginning, such a history of love, laughter, tears, and joy - my childhood was a gift of love from my parents and the solid foundation I have built my life on - a blessing from God
  • my life - an adventure I never could have imagined.  Not much has turned out the way that I expected, but the blessings that I have today are far more than I ever would have imagined.

 
You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore. 




No comments:

Post a Comment