We have reached a milestone!
Our home study is finished!!
Next step is to apostille our remaining dossier documents in downtown LA.
Then we wait for US immigration approval and then we can submit our dossier!
We are praying that immigration approval and submission of our dossier can happen before the end of this month, when Hannes's country stops accepting dossiers. If we don't make the cut-off, we can't submit the dossier until February 1. That will make a difference of about 3 months in when we can finalize his adoption. With his heart defect, we know that 3 months can make a difference in his life...
We ask you to pray along with us, that approval and submission can occur this month.
We know that God is in control and all will happen as He has planned it.
And yet, He encourages us to bring all of our concerns and requests to Him.
Luke 18:1And he told them a parable to the effect that they ought always to pray and not lose heart.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.