"O LORD, you are my God;
I will exalt you and praise your name,
for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things"
God is SO good!
Our dossier has been submitted to Hannes's country!
Our final document arrived in his country at 1:00 pm
and was delivered at 2:30 pm.
After arrival it had to be notarized - this is a time
consuming process in this country.
The government only accepts Dossiers prior to 6:00 pm.
It was still at the notary at 5:00 pm.
The team in the country spent hours requesting special permission to submit after 6:00 pm.
At 8:00 pm the permission was granted and the dossier was submitted!
What an amazing God!
- To give us a US immigration woman who was willing to go out of her way for us.
- To have our amazing race and make it to the DHL office in time on Tuesday.
- To have DHL get the paperwork to Hannes's country on Thursday.
- To have a dedicated facilitation team who worked after hours to advocate for our little guy.
- To have a government agency willing to grant us special permission to submit after hours.
We wait. Our dossier will be processed in the next few weeks in his country. After about six to seven weeks we should receive an appointment to appear in his country to request him as our child. Once we have officially received his referral we will see him and spend time with him as we finalize his adoption. We expect to spend 4-6 weeks in his country. We should be returning home with Hannes by the beginning of March, Lord willing. We thank you all for your prayers. We couldn't do this without your support and the strength that God provides.
Now for the excitement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOHOO WOOHOO WOOHOO WOOHOO WOOHOO WOOHOO