Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday Scripture

2 Corinthians 12:9
 
My grace is sufficient for you, 
 
for my power is made perfect in weakness.
 
 
It is a well known scripture, but I have been feeling it's depth recently.  I feel very weak lately, in most all areas of my life.  And yet, that is where God is able to work - in my weakness.  His grace is sufficient.  All I need.  To do all He has for me to do.  He says His grace is all I need.  All I need.
 
2 Corinthians 9:8
 
And God is able to make all grace abound to you,
 
so that having 
 
all sufficiency
 
in all things
 
at all times,
 
you may abound in every good work.
 
 
Wow!  
 
All grace abound to me, 
all sufficiency, in all things, at all times, 
so that I can do what He has for me to do.    

Wow!

All that when I was feeling weak.  But that is where God can use me.  
My weakness, His greatness given to me through grace.

What was I worried about?






No comments:

Post a Comment