Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My One Word - 2013


Lot's of folks are tossing out the New Year's Resolutions 
and choosing one word for the year.

After some contemplation, I am too.

With prayer and thought, I have chosen
my word for 2013:





Join me and pick a word (and a bible verse to reinforce it)
for yourself...
Make 2013 all about your word

Then go ahead and write your word all over your life -

Deuteronomy 6:9
You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.


Soak in your word this year
daily
weekly
monthly
at home
at work
in the car
at your desk
at the sink
while brushing your teeth
while brushing your hair
while cleaning
while reading
while resting
while running

And see if spending time in His Word with your word
changes your heart this year...

for out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks... (Luke 6:45)

How will you change once your heart has changed?

Resource:  myoneword.org


No comments:

Post a Comment